The Oxygeneo treatment is 3 facials in 1 treatment, Exfoliation, Infusion, and Real Oxygenation.
There are two choices of actives. NeoRevive is for all-around rejuventation and anti-aging, and NeoBright is for brightening and texture improvement.
What is the Oxygeneo Facial Treatment?
There are three benefits to the Oxygeneo Treatment.
- Exfoliation: Similar to microdermabrasion, the OxyGeneo exfoliates the upper skin layer to remove dead cells, smooth and renew the skin, preparing it to receive active nutrients. The OxyGeneo is safe on all skin tones and can treat sensitive skin without any irritation.
- Infusion: Through their exclusive Capsugen, the OxyGeneo cleanses the skin while infusing nutrient-rich active ingredients. We will choose between the NeoRevive for rejuvenation and anti-aging or NeoBright for skin brightening and texture improvement.
- Oxygenation: The OxyGeneo produces CO2 bubbles which gently burst on the skin surface creating a physiological response, sending oxygen-rich blood to the area, increasing capillary flow and skin metabolism. Oxygenation results in optimal absorption of active ingredients.
What is the process for OxyGeneo?
The process is similar to a regular oxygen facial. The entire treatment takes 30-45 minutes.
Step 1: Cleansing.
Step 2: Exfoliation. Your aesthetician paints the treatment gel (NeoRevive or NeoBright) all over your skin. Then, she fits the hand piece with a Capsugen (each client gets a fresh, hygienic one) and starts buffing it all over your face, causing some gentle foaming. She can also concentrate on areas of concern, such as the comedones around the nose or areas of hyperpigmentation. You feel a mild tingle, but nothing irritating or uncomfortable. Your face may feel warm and look a bit pink, which is the oxygenated blood coming to the surface.
Step 3: Dermal infusion. Then the foam is washed off and more NeoRevive or NeoBright gel is applied for the dermal infusion step. Your aesthetician removes the used Capsugen capsule and uses a massage tip on the hand piece, gently going over all areas of the face to help the treatment gel absorb.
Step 4: Hand massage. The last part was a final massage by hand of the remaining gel on my face, to get every last drop into the skin.
Who is the best candidate for Houston Oxygeneo treatment?
OxyGeneo treatments are suitable for all skin types – any ethnicity and pigmentation, sensitive skin, and even for those who keloid (scar) and couldn’t otherwise have abrasion treatments.
What are the results with Oxygeneo Treatments?
- Skin Plumping & Hydrating
- Restored Skin Volume
- Renewed Youthful Glow
- Increased Collagen
- Reduced Hyper-pigmentation
- Improved Skin Cell Production
- Reduce Appearance of Wrinkles