We are excited to reopen for business on Monday, May 11th. You can expect the same spectacular service, world-class treatments, and commitment to the highest quality of care you have come to expect from Beautopia Skin Studio. The safety and health of our clients and staff is our top priority, and we have created a plan to ensure you can enjoy your experience and stay healthy. Here is what you can expect:
- Starting 05/11/2020, Beautopia will start screening every individual person for COVID-19 symptoms prior to their visit via a pre-appointment screening and reschedule individuals who screen positive to reduce the risk of spreading infection. This pre-appointment screening will take place upon arrival to your visit.
- All clients MUST wear a mask/facial covering to their appointment and come alone.
- If you arrive earlier than 5 min, you must wait in your car until your appointment.
- If you have any symptoms (temperature, shortness of breath, cough or sore throat) DO NOT come to your appointment, you’ll need to reschedule.
- If you have traveled to a high-risk area or traveled more than normal in the last 14 days, you’ll need to reschedule your appointment.
- If you’ve come in contact with a person to be infected with COVID-19, please reschedule.
- After checking in, clients will wait in the designated area of the lobby. These seating areas will be at least 6 feet apart. If the designated seating areas are occupied, clients will be directed to wait in their vehicles instead of in the waiting areas to prevent inadvertent spread of the virus.
- Pamphlets, paper reading materials, product testers, pens, etc. will be removed from lobbies to prevent contamination.
- There will be no beverage service in the lobbies.
- Virtual consultations are still an option for those who are not comfortable coming into the clinic or cannot do so. You can schedule yours at firstname.lastname@example.org
Providers and Facility:
- All clinical staff should wear a mask and gloves during contact with clients.
- All non-clinical staff should don (at minimum) a standard surgical mask during interactions with clients.
- All door handles and public surfaces will be wiped down with 70% alcohol solution or hourly.
- All linens will be laundered on the ‘hot’ setting with the amount of bleach recommended by the product instructions.
- Time will be scheduled between each appointment to allow for staff to do a full disinfection of their treatment rooms between client visits.
We thank you for choosing Beautopia Skin Studio and can’t wait to see you. Thank you for helping us make this a spectacular experience for you and others.
If you have any questions, please call or text us at 832-306-4090 or email at email@example.com.